I am a self-taught artist and have been drawing and painting for many years. I was born in Germany and now live in Northern California. I became interested in art at a very young age and loved creating landscapes and portraits but my real passion is abstracts. For the last couple of years I have been able to actively pursue my art career making it my full time adventure. I work with water mediums and oil. I have always loved making art. I am based in Walnut Creek California.
As an artist I like to create different forms of what I see on the planet that speak to me in hopes that others see my art and are inspired by it. I enjoy working in all types of subjects. Art is never ending and is always evolving.
I seek inspiration through experiences that I have had and through emotions which I allow to guide me in my creative process.
- Saratoga Rotary Art Show 62nd Anniversary May 4th & 5th, 2019 (Juried)
- Pacific Fine Arts Festival Mountain View May 2nd & 3rd, 2020 (Juried)
- Walnut Creek Art & Wine Festival June 6th & 7th 2020
- 2020 Fusion Art Finalist
- 2020 Grey Cube Gallery Abstract Show Finalist
- Selected for Studio Channel Islands Collector's Choice 2020
- Create Paintings for Animal Rescue Fund Raising Events
- Featured in Las Laguna Gallery's 2020 POLITICAL DISCORD exhibition October 1thru November 3, 2020
- Accepted into Old Town Arts and Crafts Guild, New York, Seung Lee Juror, 2021
- Featured in the 2021 The Women in Art Show Las Luguna Gallery (show starts March 4th 2021)
- Accepted into the 2021 Art Room Gallery Color Exhibition
- Selected into the 10th Annual Art's Guild Show at Fallbrook Art Center (June 12 thru July 11, 2021)
- "Sunset in the City" painting was awarded Finalist by Tibor Nagy in the June 2021 FASO competition
- Saratoga Rotary Club Fine Art Show 64th Anniversary April 30th & May 1st, 2022 (Juried)
Free Insurance & Shipping Continental US and Canada
All artwork and images on this site are sole property of Angela Asher Setzer Rights Reserved